Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issiah has gotta see how nicely and decently Cuse treats people. He can be assured his dad will receive special treatment and access to team here. Dad will be close by and should really enjoy Isaiah’s only college year. Do it for dad and brothers on the team and make this special for everyone close to you. You still get to launch
It's upstate NY people talking to other upstate NY people. They are probably talking about Wegman's or Garbage Plates or maybe about lake effect snow. Stuff other people don't know about.

I think it's the guy that runs new recruits media...makes videos and stuff on recruiting but I think hes close by the cuse area and follows city rock kids very closely.

Most know the Boeheims somehow well enough to be invited there unless he’s there rogue/impostor style, ha.

It's upstate NY people talking to other upstate NY people. They are probably talking about Wegman's or Garbage Plates or maybe about lake effect snow. Stuff other people don't know about.
Seems cozy. Has he and family felt this kinship with other teams? Certainly not Kentucky. Washington is far far away. Chemistry is everything

anybody have any inside info/rumours on what exactly it was that didn't make his Kentucky visit that great?

Ok I almost feel weird saying this but we have a good shot here...
DE2FD59F-F94E-4614-B105-F8FAA19F3775.gif

Ok I almost feel weird saying this but we have a good shot here...

I’ve been resigned to basically no chance with Stewart for a long time so I get what your saying. SU recruiting is back in business! The clouds have moved on and its sunny excitement again. I’ve been giddy about it for a few months now. Amazing time to be a Cuse fan.

Last edited:
I literally have no idea...other than we are obviously in better shape than we were 2 months ago.
They were recruits visiting unofficially. No violation if the recruit is on an official visit.
His real problem was the coverup. He lied and denied it and got caught.

I’ve been resigned to basically no chance with Stewart for a long time so I get what your saying. SU recruiting is back in business! The clouds have moved on and is sunny excitement again. I’ve been giddy about it for a few months now. Amazing time to be a Cuse fan.
We’re definitely trending up with him. We’re painting a picture.

Visiting in rochester...I know it's been talked about that being the "home" school was actually working against us but maybe things have changed and he wants to be around home for a year. This would be one of the biggest recruiting wins in a long time. Espn has him at #4 right now. When was the last time we pulled a recruit like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.