Class of 2022 - PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered

Seems like we are behind on this one but no inside knowledge just based on the articles.

Kyle playing at The Dome, filled with rabid Orange fans; now there is an image I’d love to see!
064F91DC-3789-43A0-98C6-37A874F0ECB1.jpeg

Mareks’ girlfriend.
These “mareks’ girlfriend” posts over the past years have been very weird. Do any of you have daughters? Maybe a sister?

And for you old dudes that are going to say “it’s just a joke”... I’ll put it in ur terms.. IT HAS JUMPED THE SHARK

These “mareks’ girlfriend” posts over the past years have been very weird. Do any of you have daughters? Maybe a sister?

And for you old dudes that are going to say “it’s just a joke”... I’ll put it in ur terms.. IT HAS JUMPED THE SHARK
CuseRunner is engaged, so there is that.

CuseRunner is engaged, so there is that.
Awesome! And I’m sure people here have daughters. But all the jokes about using teenage girls as meat to bring in recruits is weird. What is Syracuse made that call to a family member of yours to come “entertain” a recruit.

we all know it happens.. it’s just weird how often it gets brought up here..

god forbid Markes girlfriends family visit here and see the way she is mentioned.

Awesome! And I’m sure people here have daughters. But all the jokes about using teenage girls as meat to bring in recruits is weird. What is Syracuse made that call to a family member of yours to come “entertain” a recruit.

god forbid Markes girlfriends family visit here and see the way she is mentioned.
Sadly that isn’t the worst posted here...

I gave two beautiful daughters. Fortunately, through the process I have retained my sense of humor. Teenage girls tend to be attractive to teenage boys. For you to see a joke like that and react the way you did is weird. I have not seen anything on here disrespectful to the young lady. I do remember coach commenting that it was one of the things keeping him here. It was funny and innocent. I was drawing on the comparisons to Mareks game to make a humorous comment. Perhaps the shark has jumped you? Do you have daughter? I hope youtnot so uptight and politically correct with them if you do.

Your mind went to “entertainment” and “meat”. That certainly isn’t where mine was.

Your mind went to “entertainment” and “meat”. That certainly isn’t where mine was.
Well, it was where my mind went with that comment. And let's face it, when we are talking about having pretty girls help us recruit teenage guys, that is what we are talking about. Not the end of the world but that poster wasn't out of line with what he said. Neither were you. I would just drop it and not try and turn it back to him.

like every kid it seems we are after lately it is GMac.
Fingers crossed. Hope Griff and Red pick up the pace. Weird year for recruiting. Portal has changed everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom