Class of 2024 - PG Curtis Givens (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PG Curtis Givens (FL) Offered

I have faulted the staff before when they put all their eggs in one basket so if Fland is not 100% lets get some offers out there and bring in some other players. Can't be stuck without a quality player after the cycle is over.

I don’t think we’re out on Fland yet, but Curtis is a pretty good option if we do lose out on him.
It may open Flands eyes to if we show him that we have others on our sights.

It may open Flands eyes to if we show him that we have others on our sights.
Back in the day, when we were a hot school, maybe. The best in his class is not worried we are going to close the door on him. He is swimming in bigger ponds.
It’s probably more that if others close the door, he will consider us, assuming the dollars are good.

Givens is from Memphis. No offer from his hometown school yet that I know of.

If we’re recruiting Givens might as well offer his teammate Cooper Flagg. You never know. They could be best buds.
Yeah, I'm all for that. Haven't heard anything from my sources about SU pursuing Flagg at this point.

If we’re recruiting Givens might as well offer his teammate Cooper Flagg. You never know. They could be best buds.
No chance Flagg plays college ball, even with the NIL

Curtis struggled with his shot on Sunday, but otherwise, he had a fabulous EYBL session I.

This kid is going to end up a 5 star. I don't think we're involved though.
We are involved enough to offer a couple of months ago. Agree we haven't been mentioned lately that I have heard of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom