Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of the time I was playing 2v2 pickup at college and got absolutely smoked by a dude wearing flip flops and eventually barefoot.
So this is extremely strange but I use to play pickup and shoot better in flip flops. I would even play full games in flops and never roll an ankle and could still run up and down the court. Couldnt jump as high but yes, it was weird and the looks I would get LOL

Reminds me of the time I was playing 2v2 pickup at college and got absolutely smoked by a dude wearing flip flops and eventually barefoot.
There was a guy I knew in the Thousand Islands (also wound up in law school at the same time) who played tennis barefoot. He played at a very high level.
He was asked why he played barefoot. He said because his father told him he couldn't.

Not just the hoodie, but he's also got on pajama pants. It somehow makes him look much smaller too. Or those guys in the video were extra big because he looked mini out there. Would be such an exciting player to have on the team. Hope it happens!

I used to play against a guy that only had one arm.

He sucked going left.
tenor.gif

Not just the hoodie, but he's also got on pajama pants. It somehow makes him look much smaller too. Or those guys in the video were extra big because he looked mini out there. Would be such an exciting player to have on the team. Hope it happens!
One of the most talented kids in my HS class tried out for JV in PJs our freshman year and got cut. Never understood why, theyre just pajamas

Have we definitively figured out if we get 2 years of Dior in the event that be reclassifies? That’s the big question for me. I don’t worry as much as some about him coming to campus, so if the NBA draft rule really is that you need to be 19, having him for two seasons would be a program changing reality.

If Kuminga is getting $500k in the G League you would think that would be Dior’s cap. And with the new rule allowing college athletes to make $ off their likeness, there wouldn’t be much of a delta between Dior’s G League salary and the amount he could make at Cuse.
In other words this development makes it seem more likely that Dior could play on the hill for us.

I have honestly never been worried about Dior going G league. If he was chasing money he would have committed to Kentucky or North Carolina. He wants notoriety and legacy and to build his long term brand. Every move he has made thus far indicates to me that he has no intention whatsoever of going G league.

If Kuminga is getting $500k in the G League you would think that would be Dior’s cap. And with the new rule allowing college athletes to make $ off their likeness, there wouldn’t be much of a delta between Dior’s G League salary and the amount he could make at Cuse.
In other words this development makes it seem more likely that Dior could play on the hill for us.

One of the most talented kids in my HS class tried out for JV in PJs our freshman year and got cut. Never understood why, theyre just pajamas

It's not just pajamas. You don't go outside in stuff you sleep in. For me, it's a sign of laziness that you can't be bothered to put something else on.

I have honestly never been worried about Dior going G league. If he was chasing money he would have committed to Kentucky or North Carolina. He wants notoriety and legacy and to build his long term brand. Every move he has made thus far indicates to me that he has no intention whatsoever of going G league.
I dunno. There’s a difference—to me—between dealing with the shame, stress, and guilt of accepting illegal compensation and embroiling yourself and your family in what Zion is going through now... versus the completely ‘proper’ entrance into the GLeague.

500 grand is a lot, and it wouldn’t surprise me if it were enough for him to seriously consider forgoing a single year of Carrier Dome cheers. I mean, the kid has (at least) two phones...

Why Jackson, oh nickname arbiter?

How many one possession games swing the other way if we get one more rebound?

I bet Dior gets them...
How many one possession games did we lose last season? I honestly can't remember, but I don't feel like there were many.

It's not just pajamas. You don't go outside in stuff you sleep in. For me, it's a sign of laziness that you can't be bothered to put something else on.
It's cool to not care what anybody thinks and look lazy, silly, smelly, and unkempt. If you have any standards and care how you present yourself to others you are old and out of touch.

I used to play against a guy that only had one arm.

He sucked going left.
I used to play pickup games in college against a guy who just sucked at basketball. It was fun at first, but then it just got frustrating for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom