Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dior Johnson people. Wait!... This is the main board, feel free to allow this thread to meander off where ever you feel like taking it.

Dior Johnson; JB's pimp hat from '03; Buzz Williams sweating through his suit coat; Our need for a Big Man to join the coaching staff; we can even take it back to Leo paying Buddy's tuition to free up a scholarship...

Have at it guys...this is the Wild and free MAIN BOARD.
Leo is only paying Buddy's tuition so that JB will let him be his successor.

Smaller players need college the most Steph Curry never gets a shot if he doesn’t play 4 years. I think Anthony on UNC is only gonna be a good pro if he hangs around for 2 more years in which case he might become a star.

But if he’s a lock to go top 5 that’s that. And given the luck we seem to have I kind of expect that to happen tbh.

Still cool he committed early. Going back over the years always seemed like our bigger recruits were locked up a couple years in advance.

This thread is already way better than that 26 page thread! Also, very cool to see us grab someone of that ilk, just watching his highlight reels is about a year's worth of entertainment for me. I do miss some of the supplementary aspects of grabbing a really high rated recruits.

Btw, just for when this gets merged with the recruiting thread - I was just kidding on this thread being better than the 26 page thread - this thread right here (on the recruiting board) is amazing! The first 26 pages were gold, pure gold!!

Smaller players need college the most Steph Curry never gets a shot if he doesn’t play 4 years. I think Anthony on UNC is only gonna be a good pro if he hangs around for 2 more years in which case he might become a star.

But if he’s a lock to go top 5 that’s that. And given the luck we seem to have I kind of expect that to happen tbh.

Still cool he committed early. Going back over the years always seemed like our bigger recruits were locked up a couple years in advance.
Curry left after his Junior year and no way Anthony hangs around after this year.

Because not every fan wants to put the effort of reading 72 threads about players who will never come here to occasionally find out a couple times a year about the ones who will play for Syracuse.

Plus, about 15 of those pages are guys posting things like "yes!" in all caps without any additional information.

The main board could be held to a higher standard.

6hLGP1j.gif

This has to be the biggest recruit win since Melo especially with the caveat of bringing talent with him
Delete all other threads immediately

Because not every fan wants to put the effort of reading 72 threads about players who will never come here to occasionally find out a couple times a year about the ones who will play for Syracuse.

Plus, about 15 of those pages are guys posting things like "yes!" in all caps without any additional information.

keep in mind though that each thread on the recruiting board has the players name in the title and when they commit, it’s added to the title. You don’t need to read 72 threads to see Johnson committed.

Jordan laughing small.gif

Dude, you’ve been reduced to a walk on!!!

I also have been able to double-like posts from way back when. You can't see me, but it's there!

I'm pumped almost dropped my phone when I got the alert. Unfortunately it's 2 years away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom