Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that means the announcement is not coming tomorrow.

Not many like to look like a dolt. Some, but not many. ;)
Or rather that JJ asked him to take it down so he can just make the decision public as a surprise. He mentioned he was announcing in the next two weeks well over a week ago, so that's my guess.

Or rather that JJ asked him to take it down so he can just make the decision public as a surprise. He mentioned he was announcing in the next two weeks well over a week ago, so that's my guess.
I think you might just be right.

So this is just second hand info but my cousin's kid just made the 7th grade City Rocks Made Hoops team and I asked him if there's been much talk about what JJ will do and he said that most of the talk he's heard at practices from adults and even the kids is that they'd be surprised if he's not cuse...I wouldn't put much into this but hopefully he's Orange when the music stops!

You would think the NIL opportunities would be greatest in his hometown. Hopefully we have done a great job explaining how that will all play out for him. It certainly doesn’t hurt that Buddy is already making good use of the opportunities.

Notre Dame basketball NIL opportunities:

1633992708158.gif

So this is just second hand info but my cousin's kid just made the 7th grade City Rocks Made Hoops team and I asked him if there's been much talk about what JJ will do and he said that most of the talk he's heard at practices from adults and even the kids is that they'd be surprised if he's not cuse...I wouldn't put much into this but hopefully he's Orange when the music stops!
“Thank you, Simone.”

btw hey Bulldog
What’s up. I got nothing from the coaching staff. Everybody staying quiet. I actually like it for a change..how it should Be. My hunch is with Dash that ND will be biggest threat. They can sell him on a lot just depends if he bites

What’s up. I got nothing from the coaching staff. Everybody staying quiet. I actually like it for a change..how it should Be. My hunch is with Dash that ND will be biggest threat. They can sell him on a lot just depends if he bites
I think it’s good news if our coaching staff is quiet. They wouldn’t be careful if they felt he was going elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom