Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever seen a normal Duke fan scattered somewhere in the upper deck in the Dome when we play them? People who aren’t from Durham and didn’t/dont go to Duke are ALL tools. 100% of them.
My roommate at Syracuse was a Duke fan growing up. Rooted for them any time they weren’t playing Syracuse. Weird dynamic there. Great dude though.

anyone have anything?

still hopeful but don’t get a feel one way or another.

Tend to think it won’t be us based on how most of these types of recruitments have gone. Generally when we don’t know, it’s not a good sign.

Pumped

623070C9-1727-48B0-914B-BA22395D6E84.jpeg

In high school I tried to shoot 100 jump shots a day ( thanks Hal Greer ) I could see the difference in the definition in my right arm over the left.I think JJ puts up enough shots to define his right over his left and looks as good as Hall of Famer Hal Greer.

I don’t want our future All-American in a weight room with crocs on. Safety first.
Nah, I like it… easy removal. Makes it easier to do squats, deadlifts, and calf raises with bare feet. I wear a pair of adidas sandals for that reason. Do pretty much all my lifts with nothing on my feet.

Nah, I like it… easy removal. Makes it easier to do squats, deadlifts, and calf raises with bare feet. I wear a pair of adidas sandals for that reason. Do pretty much all my lifts with nothing on my feet.
Get yourself a good pair of platform shoes and put some weight on that bar!!

Get yourself a good pair of platform shoes and put some weight on that bar!!
I was using a pair of Chucks because of the flat sole. I’ve just converted to barefoot recently and love it. A good number of old school lifters used to do. I think they were on to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.