Class of 2018 - PG Mac McClung (VA) Transfer from Georgetown | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Mac McClung (VA) Transfer from Georgetown

What a load of crap. I hope the little puke is denied immediate eligibility because of a lack of substantive evidence or reasoning why waiver should be granted. When I was in school a failure to answer the question meant you got it wrong.

What a load of crap. I hope the little puke is denied immediate eligibility because of a lack of substantive evidence or reasoning why waiver should be granted. When I was in school a failure to answer the question meant you got it wrong.

Hes a puke but EVERY waiver should be granted this year. There is no reason to turn down any waivers with the rule about to change (and would have probably changed in time for this upcoming season if the world hadn't been turned upside down) and the world being turned upside down. Any non basketball reason passes water with me and 2020 isn't really a good year to be a college kid in general is it? Just the fact that none of these active players got to play in March Madness is enough for all waivers to be granted. Obviously the transfer redshirt really helps some guys though so someone like Goodine would be best served to not even ask and let the guys in front of him at PC graduate and have a year like Eli had here to practice and improve. Our season rests on getting one. Awful post.

Its great to see Georgetown dumped for Texas Tech. Good basketball move for him to step in for Moretti.

Hes a puke but EVERY waiver should be granted this year. There is no reason to turn down any waivers with the rule about to change (and would have probably changed in time for this upcoming season if the world hadn't been turned upside down) and the world being turned upside down. Any non basketball reason passes water with me and 2020 isn't really a good year to be a college kid in general is it? Just the fact that none of these active players got to play in March Madness is enough for all waivers to be granted. Obviously the transfer redshirt really helps some guys though so someone like Goodine would be best served to not even ask and let the guys in front of him at PC graduate and have a year like Eli had here to practice and improve. Our season rests on getting one. Awful post.

Its great to see Georgetown dumped for Texas Tech. Good basketball move for him to step in for Moretti.
There should be no need for waivers. The whole thing is ridiculous. The only issue should ever be whether or not you are in good academic standing at your institution when you leave. Its supposed to be about college, not athletic teams competitive balance and roster management.

White Privilege at its finest.

Not a good educational move, though.

McClung is once again in the portal and has declared for the draft.

Seen this kid play over the course of the season and kept saying to myself now THIS is what I wish Girard was like. If Girard was as athletic as McClung and in got his body right-- just imagine the kind of team we could be. Still holding out hope that Girard grinds it out this summer and puts in the work to be elite, but if the NBA doesn't work out this year for McClung, I would love to see him in Orange.

Seen this kid play over the course of the season and kept saying to myself now THIS is what I wish Girard was like. If Girard was as athletic as McClung and in got his body right-- just imagine the kind of team we could be. Still holding out hope that Girard grinds it out this summer and puts in the work to be elite, but if the NBA doesn't work out this year for McClung, I would love to see him in Orange.
McClung is an elite athlete. I don’t think Joe could do some of the things McClung can do, but if he could tighten up, it would definitely benefit him and us.

I'm guessing he doesn't. ;)

He's following these beards instead?

1618182022654.png

Let’s keep it real,anyone actually think Boeheim would go after this kid? Ya think he had a problem with Kadary, imagine JB trying to reign in this cat.
I guess I could be dead wrong, but man I just can’t see it.First time Mcclung is getting less minutes than Joe it could get ugly.

Let’s keep it real,anyone actually think Boeheim would go after this kid? Ya think he had a problem with Kadary, imagine JB trying to reign in this cat.
I guess I could be dead wrong, but man I just can’t see it.First time Mcclung is getting less minutes than Joe it could get ugly.

No chance. Plus he also is testing NBA waters I thought.

He’s all about himself. Once again, he shows zero loyalty to a school. He can be really good, but he has also been very bad.
From what I've seen of him, all the talent in the world but not a team player. He doesn't make a team demonstrably better on D, and though his O is very good, he needs to dominate the ball and has to have the requisite playing time. Just doesn't have a game that plays well w/ others. JMHO

Unless your name is Buddy Buckets there is zero loyalty in college sports these days.
Be true to your school days are long gone.

There's been some great guards already in the portal and we haven't reached out to any of them...we won't be reaching out to McClung.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom