Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 112 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that to be the case. In any case, he hasn't signed with us.
if he's indeed signing early (i.e. November signing period) he would have had to do so by 11:59 PM yesterday (11/16)

I will say this...absolutely nothing would surprise me on this. NOTHING.

If I was told he signed 0 LOIs I'd believe it. If I was told he signed 2 LOIs I'd believe it.

If I was told he told the coaching staff one thing and did another I'd believe it.

But my absolute best rock solid source says it ain't us.

At this point I'm pinning my hopes on the theory that QG didnt like everyone knowing his choice ahead of time and really wanting to put on a show... so he sends out some head fakes and still picks cuse. It's something.

any of those dooshes over at the uk boards giddy yet?

The only reason I would guess that they wouldn't be is that the recruitment of Green for them is new, so new they don't really know much about him.

To be honest, Green is our biggest target and very important to us and the team. To UK, he's nothing but a hired gun that they really don't give a crap about. They sit back and wait for the announcement to come in, we sit here and panic for months hoping we land guys ranked 50-75.

Jake said:
I will say this...absolutely nothing would surprise me on this. NOTHING. If I was told he signed 0 LOIs I'd believe it. If I was told he signed 2 LOIs I'd believe it. If I was told he told the coaching staff one thing and did another I'd believe it. But my absolute best rock solid source says it ain't us.

Its ok you've been wrong before lol.

At this point I'm pinning my hopes on the theory that QG didnt like everyone knowing his choice ahead of time and really wanting to put on a show... so he sends out some head fakes and still picks cuse. It's something.

Well 013 says he knows something, so who knows.

If I was told he signed 0 LOIs I'd believe it. If I was told he signed 2 LOIs I'd believe it.

If I was told he told the coaching staff one thing and did another I'd believe it.

I read the first line, I feel better.

I read the second line, I feel even better.

I read the third line, some concern goes away.

I read the fourth line, I reach for the vodka.

'

And you are certain he hasn't faxed his NLI to O13's girl friend? You know just to make sure that the proper tutoring resources are reserved and in place.
Read Jakes' post. It doesn't look like us. I don't want to say too much.

Well, don't that just crackle your jacks :(

dasher said:
His information , if he has any, is not up to date. That is 100%.
Please dasher, you know i love you but he proved himself a few times.

I've been a defender of O13 but it's pretty easy to imagine how his intel could be out of date on this one.

His information , if he has any, is not up to date. That is 100%. and that is the problem. As all of us already knew, often, recruiting changes. What is true one day, isn't true the next.

I'm not doubting you at all, but hes been right several times.

AC, I hope he turns out right. But I can tell you for a 100% fact, that right now, we are on the outside looking in.

You said things change daily, so things could change a few times before sat.

I'm not doubting you at all, but hes been right several times.
He was "right" twice.i take him at his word that he was right about TT. This isn't a guess I'm making. This recruitment is in dire trouble.

He was "right" twice.i take him at his word that he was right about TT. This isn't a guess I'm making. This recruitment is in dire trouble.

He did call Trump, obviously no inside info there, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.