Class of 2017 - PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke

Amazing that a kid who might not qualify is still being pursued by an elite school like Duke!

Yeah, the snark is unnecessary. Duke's guard situation is very shaky, plus Duke's basketball office has made it so that players who would be ineligible end up qualifying.

Amazing that a kid who might not qualify is still being pursued by an elite school like Duke!

Yeah, the snark is unnecessary. Duke's guard situation is very shaky, plus Duke's basketball office has made it so that players who would be ineligible end up qualifying.
I believe you & Whitey are actually seeing eye-to-eye & agreeing on this. The "amazing" in his post was likely mocking Coach K's infamous quote. No snark from where I'm sitting.

Yes! Can't wait for future battles with GMac vs the Calipari, Miller, Self, and Wright's of the world.
Can picture it.
The recruit is like "Where is Boeheim?"
Gmac: "Well, he didn't make the trip, but we could FaceTime him right now. Here, I'll get him"
JB: "JULIE!!!! It's Gerry, how do I work this thing?"

Hameir no longer plays for the City Rocks with Buddy B. Switched to the PSA Cards, who holds their practices in the Bronx. Plus he plans to prep at Brewster next season. Hop was the main recruiter for him. So the staff will have to do some actual recruiting to land him.
So he'll be going to Washington I expect.

Depends on who else is on the team. Hameir Wright for instance.
Hameir no longer plays for the City Rocks with Buddy B. Switched to the PSA Cards, who holds their practices in the Bronx. Plus he plans to prep at Brewster next season. Hop was the main recruiter for him. So the staff will have to do some actual recruiting to land him.

Is it true that Wright is not a big Hopkins fan?

Our HC is gonna start working soon on the recruiting trail or just keep delegating to Red and GMac?

Yep but I'm betting we will end up with a top 25 recruiting class just like we always do. Last 2 years were 8 and 18 not taking into account transfers so even better. Ayala and Tucker come on down.

Cuse!

Yep but I'm betting we will end up with a top 25 recruiting class just like we always do. Last 2 years were 8 and 18 not taking into account transfers so even better. Ayala and Tucker come on down.

Cuse!

Wouldn't mind finishing a regular season in the top 25 instead of sweating on selection Sunday.