Phillip Thomas OTL | Syracusefan.com

Phillip Thomas OTL

Damn you! Lol I was just about to post this, a little slow on the draw. :/ I've talked to Phil a couple of times...wonder if it was the real one :0

Wasn't it during the season that someone posted some "news" from a Phil Thomas Twitter account, that BlackKnight debunked, saying that was a fake account? I remember it because I then posted, wondering why the hell someone would take the time to create and maintain a fake Phil Thomas Twitter account!

Crazy story.

Hahahahahahh oh my god. Phil thomas "ya know" drinking game.

"people is really identity frauding out there" never been more proud of my degree than I am today.

Facepalm-53110262622.jpeg

On right now doing a feature on athlete identity theft.

The article OE posted about this the other day was crazy. I wonder why he specifically would have been the target [not that he's not a good player, but not an elite name, a marginal NFL prospect, etc.]. Someone is sure going to an awful lot of trouble to perpetrate this hoax.

Listened to his series of calls with Brent Axe leading up to the draft. That was some of the most difficult radio I've ever listened to.

The young man just sounded "ignant"...really really "ignanat".

PT is actually a pretty smart kid. Just has a tough time speaking sometimes, probably due to the environment he comes from, and has a heavy accent. But he's not a dumb kid.

I gotta ask if thats you in your picture playing for westhill...i played in that same game

Yeah I started at Dend. Hell of a game, HP had some big boys. Honestly one of my favorite games I played in highschool.

Listened to his series of calls with Brent Axe leading up to the draft. That was some of the most difficult radio I've ever listened to.

The young man just sounded "ignant"...really really "ignanat".
I could not understand what Thomas was saying in those interviews. Axe gets a lot of street creed for being able to understand & converse with him. It was the one time there was a need for subtitles on radio!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom