pic of crowder's fair catch signal? | Syracusefan.com

pic of crowder's fair catch signal?

dude most def made some sort of waive. not sure if it was the fair catch or an endust coffee table wipe but he deserved getting drilled OOB for it.

tbonezone said:
dude most def made some sort of waive. not sure if it was the fair catch or an endust coffee table wipe but he deserved getting drilled OOB for it.

If you raise your hand and wave it, intentional or not - it's a fair catch.

Yeah, the refs whiffed big time on that. He definitely raised his right hand before catching the ball.

Not the only of many bad calls...
  • The ACC officiating crew blew several calls in this game that demand attention, including not seeing Jamison Crowder call for a fair catch on a punt return and giving Prince-Tyson Gulley an incorrect spot on what should have been an obvious first down run.
    The biggest officiating mistake came in the second quarter when Duke was given a touchdown it should not have had, the touchdown throw to Blakeney, as the play clock had run out. It was a close call, but the play clock clearly read "00" before the ball snapped.
http://www.syracuse.com/axeman/inde...ball_loses_to_duke_27-10_brent_axe_recap.html

Included is the missed PI when the DB pushed Custis in the chest in the corner. Happened right in front of me. I think Pat Garvey is our fball equivalent to Higgins and Burr. Although it does take more of a crew for fball.
upload_2014-11-9_18-3-50.jpeg

At the beginning of their first touchdown drive, didn't their QB commit intentional grounding in the endzone? He threw it out of bounds and there was no one on that side of the field except a few SU guys. He clearly wasn't looking over there for a receiver. It was pretty obvious that he let it rip just to avoid the sack.

At the beginning of their first touchdown drive, didn't their QB commit intentional grounding in the endzone? He threw it out of bounds and there was no one on that side of the field except a few SU guys. He clearly wasn't looking over there for a receiver. It was pretty obvious that he let it rip just to avoid the sack.
If you watch the replay - if that isn't a safety, I don't know what is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom