Pinstripe Bowl seats | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe Bowl seats

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

xt6gcf5apmma9dsuoeoh.jpg

I recommend section 237. Closest thing you’ll get to a real football seat. Yea, it’s end zone, but it’s elevated. $55 on Ticketmaster right now.

I bought through the University. Went with the dark green 60's. I was going to buy the cheapest seats on TM, but the price was basically the same with the TM fees so decided to give the University my purchase, and sit in an all orange section.

Delta Suite at $150 is reasonable though. That's what we did for 2010, wives stayed inside and sipped wine/champagne, the gentlemen sat in the outside seats and guzzled beer. Everyone won, including SU.
Yep, this is the move. unfortunately I will be on vaca that week so I can’t attend but this would be my move again.

But then again the last time I missed a game due to a vaca in the keys, we smoked L’Ville so you’re welcome

I've been to Delta Suite for a different event. It's pretty nice to have the option to run inside and warm up during HT/TV timeouts.

Yeah that’s what I did. Now it’s deciding, plane, train, or automobile

Why not all? Make it a real adventure.

I've been to Delta Suite for a different event. It's pretty nice to have the option to run inside and warm up during HT/TV timeouts.

Yeah, I used to have an in, co-worker's son had a best friend working for the Yankees. Free Delta Suite tickets to at least one Yankee game per year. Cost me a bottle of wine or tequila or gift card.

It's a great section, good options and shorter lines.

But he got another job, so I stopped speaking to all of them out of anger and spite.

Last edited:
I'm torn between those and the Delta Suite

Yep, this is the move. unfortunately I will be on vaca that week so I can’t attend but this would be my move again.

But then again the last time I missed a game due to a vaca in the keys, we smoked L’Ville so you’re welcome

sounds like a good plan.

Audi Suite includes gourmet buffet and full open bar. Still steep but since I don’t have to fly and can stay on points I splurged.
I’m leaning towards splurging on the Audi club as well... u have any idea what this gourmet buffet consists of?

I rarely buy direct through the school for an event. How long after purchase before they provide the exact seat locations?

I’m leaning towards splurging on the Audi club as well... u have any idea what this gourmet buffet consists of?
Been twice. It’s pretty impressive. Carved prime rib, shrimp, pasta station, sushi bar, desserts. Not Fine Mess level of course but pretty good. First year Bob Costas and Vanessa Williams were in the Box. Lots of former athletes both times.

Food available in Delta suite too, or just get regular eats from the stadium?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom