Pinstripe...who is sitting where? | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe...who is sitting where?

whoa whoa...dont everyone respond at once. I guess people aren't as excited about this bowl game as i thought.

whoa whoa...dont everyone respond at once. I guess people aren't as excited about this bowl game as i thought.
I just don't want any of you to know where i'm sitting, not trying to get beat up by rosconey and douchedouchechillschills

:D

4th barstool from the end, Red Fox bar and grill, Fairbanks Alaska.

:(

i went to their website and entered that barstool for their virtual view from that seat... Great angle of the field. :cool:

i went to their website and entered that barstool for their virtual view from that seat... Great angle of the field. :cool:

Also a great angle on Tara the bartender :)

Atleast its a warm barstool, Idk what the temp is gonna be for the bowl, and its -45 here

bowl game weather projection is 20-30 degrees. So ill be wearing shorts..thats like summer for this time of year

bowl game weather projection is 20-30 degrees. So ill be wearing shorts..thats like summer for this time of year

You should see the people up here when it hits 20-30 degrees. "You mean, I can shut my car off, not plug it in, and its going to start in the morning?"

Id kill for 20-30 degrees lol

Sitting here again. Well one section over since I put in for tickets after the deadline.

SU better not have stuck me in a non-fan section. I have good donor level status

Maybe because we already did this in another thread. Your seats suck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom