Pitt Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread...

Look at the bright side. We scored as much as Duke did in the first half today.

Pitt's defense is on par with Virginia's. Right?

I like teh optimism, but we don't have the refs on our side to give us the assist. (So happy the refs failed Duke today!) So happy Grayson Allen got called for a foul AND was elbowed in the face. If only the entire ACC would have been allowed to "rinse and repeat"...)

Just win but man we aren’t good if the jumpers don’t fall.

The last game we had 5 guys in double figures. I am happy the team is in double figures. Credit Pitt for playing aggressive D, but this is a bit much. JB will make adjustments and settle the guys down.
Not sure I want to credit Pitt as much as "the gang that couldn't shoot straight".

Im not a huge fan of the syracuse ad...but GOD that PITT ad is so BLAH.

View attachment 120941 Highly entertaining game thus far...a real slobber knocker.

Grab a few brewski’s boys and everything looks good.

The fact that I’ve had a few is the only thing keeping me home right now.

Didn’t think about the fact that I should make sure the game has some level of entertainment value first before cracking a few brews open. It used to be a given.

In a season full of unwatchable basketball, that was the most unwatchable 20 minutes of the year.

Good lord.

29922471.jpg

Worst game I’ve ever seen. I’m 64 & watch a lot off games.
I tend to almost agree with you but there was a game a few years back against Gtown I think where we didn't even hit 40.

We can scheme to get good offense.

Every time Chukwu’s sets a high ball screen the same thing happens the opposing big hedges out and the guard has to deal with 2 defenders and Chukwu doesn’t get the ball.

Why can’t we practice sets when we have played a team already and they know what we do.

I tend to almost agree with you but there was a game a few years back against Gtown I think where we didn't even hit 40.
2013 regular season finale at Georgetown we scored 39.
We beat them 6 days later in the BET semifinals.

We can scheme to get good offense.

Every time Chukwu’s sets a high ball screen the same thing happens the opposing big hedges out and the guard has to deal with 2 defenders and Chukwu doesn’t get the ball.

Why can’t we practice sets when we have played a team already and they know what we do.
Lol.. you don't have to play us to know what we do. We run 2 plays on offense.

Marek defensively punches the potential offensive rebound to start their fast break. Yikes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom