Pitt Game Thread... | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you think that the overturn was justified, given the standards for replay?

No but dammit I only blame it on the refs if we even come close to playing well enough to win.

We aren’t Shafer or GRob bad.
This team has major flaws on the OL But we aren’t garbage.

Unfortunately the OL is just so bad. Clayton did some good things, but Tommy seems broken. I really hope he isn’t ruined because of the line.

Like you said, jucos. We should have a coach living at Eastern Mississippi over our bye week.

Lol “meathead” no it was a fumble that was overturned with no evidence. Had they done the right thing and call stands we are at the 40 with 2 minutes left and 3 timeouts

Whatever I'd rather focus on not sucking so much. That's something we can control. You can whine.

We are very poorly coached. No discipline. How many flags. Do we seem to be getting better as the season goes on? Do we make adjustments during a game? During a week?

We made adjustments on defense for the 2nd half. The offense moved the ball more. Gave up 300 yards in the first half. My guess less than 200 in the 2nd. That’s adjustments and coaching.

I don't think that anybody is blaming the refs for the loss, but the overturn was absurd, given the call on the field, and the replay rules and standards.

There's several people that are. Agree to disagree. You do the same things in the Bills threads

Ugh . . . Crap . . . . I’ll see you all next weekend.

Seriously where do we go from here? We aren’t making progress as a program and our recruiting classes the last two years haven’t been that great

We made adjustments on defense for the 2nd half. The offense moved the ball more. Gave up 300 yards in the first half. My guess less than 200 in the 2nd. That’s adjustments and coaching.
If Pitts receivers don’t drop a bunch of passes they probably get 300 in the second half too

If Pitts receivers don’t drop a bunch of passes they probably get 300 in the second half too

I don’t know what that means. What happens if we don’t drop what looks like a TD on the first play of the game?

They didn’t get to 300. Or anywhere close to it. There was one horrible drop for, but that’s football. They happen. Some of the other drops were bad throws due to pressure.

I will see it in person at Duke hopefully we make some changes in offensive scheme, Id hate to be berated by the 400 Duke fans in attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom