Pitt Game... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is exactly my point. we’re bringing in good players but they aren’t developing. that is on the coaches, no?

We have to boot the duds out the door like the factory schools do.

I'm sorry but if Quadir White can't get on the field he needs to GO and we give a Juco a shot. If Lutz can't beat out these terrible WRs he has no business taking up a scholarship scram and go play at Albany.

If you suck as a true freshman in practice you'll probably suck 3 years later.

The team has no swag. We look lost all the time on O. Pitt stands over our players and jaws while our kids don't react. Way too soft.

This unfortunately will be the what if team for a long time. What if we score a td. What if we get that sack right there that turns into 25 yard gain. It never ends. Lol

What's that you say? Get the ball to JJ in space? Grab a pizza box.

Is this really the offense Dino told us to “close our eyes and just listen” to? All I hear is the sound of our RB or QB getting crushed by the nose guard, Dino.

Wow, we are actually worse than I thought and showing zero intensity and I had extremely low expectations..

Are we bringing in good players? Relative to who?

We play teams week in, week out, who recruit better than us.

And yes, to top it off, there seems to be zero development in offensive players year to year.

Wow spin power

Really not sure the point of the spinning

Our secondary isn’t developing?
Our defense isn’t developing?

Our offense has sucked because Dino went all-in with DeVito.
That is on the coaching staff.

Dino has a good OL recruiting class coming in next year.
defense is a different story. very happy with the development of our secondary. swag daddy has done an amazing job. he’s one of the very few coaches who has done his job on the recruiting trail AND on the field. can’t say the same for the “offensive guru” Dino Babers. receivers haven’t improved. offensive line hasn’t improved. Tommy Devito hasn’t improved. 5 years in that isn’t acceptable.

I wish we had a Qb that could beat the rush and throw a laser downfield...sigh

• we need roll outs screens and sweeps the middle is shut tight

I guess we don’t have screens in our no playbook
You beat pressure with screens because everyone runs by. We ran screens a lot With Eric. I remember because he sailed a lot of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom