Pitt Game... | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the play calling has been suspect but I’m tired of hearing about the ol. TD holds the ball which results in the sacks. He holds the ball until receivers are out of the breaks. We he scrambles he buys his head down.

If the O line was competent on run blocking, your point would be more valid.
Yes, Tommy holds it too long and has poor pocket awareness, but it's not like he's asking for 5 seconds back there to make his decision. He's usually on his butt within 3 seconds.

The play Tommy was injured on he had Benson wide open in the flat. That ball has to come out there. Hope he is okay though, don’t want to see anyone get hurt. Keep it classy.
I think Benson wasn’t looking for it so Devito waited and waited and waited and got sacked. Should have just tossed it.

Sorry if this has been said already but why isn’t Steve Linton playing? Thought he was a stud last week

he just got himself hurt because he couldnt sense to throw it at a guys feet who wasnt looking

If we play well rest of the game today the best part will be reading posters rip a kid who was sacked 12 times in 5 quarters of football and had his best throws dropped.

Sums it all up that he finally gets to hand it off to Tucker and hes knocked out.

Imagine if Tucker can not lose yards every carry he gets and we actually throw the ball to Jordan. I know its asking too much but I'd love to target him or a TE at some point this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom