Pitt Game... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m seriously starting to believe our biggest weakness is our coaching staff. they do the same things over and over again and expect different results.

What, exactly, has he done to warrant confidence? He's been the one in there running the offense that hasn't scored a touchdown.
Ah no guy... He has been spot on this game pretty much... you let him have a chance to put it in the end zone there at least once if not twice... Christ learn the game

Rex was a designed run for the FG,

BUT The first one is squarely on TD. Why because Jackson on the jet sweep has a designed lead blocker. IF Tommy gives up the ball on the jet sweep it looks like Jackson could’ve scored easily. No idea why Tommy kept the ball.

Agreed. That was a terrible read.

This is going to unfold into a situation where Babers is going to be forced to give up the play calling.

Rex was a designed run for the FG,

BUT The first one is squarely on TD. Why because Jackson on the jet sweep has a designed lead blocker. IF Tommy gives up the ball on the jet sweep it looks like Jackson could’ve scored easily. No idea why Tommy kept the ball.

That’s the issue, as soon as Rex came in you knew it was going to be a run.

Reminds me of last week when we ran it on 3rd and 13 from inside the 15 and people said to take the points.

Are those people saying the same thing after that sequence? It’s so weak.

i’m seriously starting to believe our biggest weakness is our coaching staff. they do the same things over and over again and expect different results.
Yeah our talent isn’t the issue.
We are the more talented team in all these games.
This isn’t a Florida State issue.
The coaches here deserve criticism on offense but coaching isn’t our main problem.

“i’m seriously starting to believe our biggest weakness is our coaching staff”

THIS above

Yeah our talent isn’t the issue.
We are the more talented team in all these games.
This isn’t a Florida State issue.
The coaches here deserve criticism on offense but coaching isn’t our main problem.
adjust around your talent. we’ve seen over and over again we CANT run up the middle but what do we continue to do? that’s coaching.

the problem with this offense is everyone is scared. Tommys Scared. The coaching staff is scared. Scared money dont make no money. Just let it rip, it cant be any worse than this.

We’re done. Try again next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors