Pitt Game... | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We came out and punched Pitt right in the face… and then didn’t know what to do.
face punch fail GIF

If we fire Dino, then we lose Tucker. It might be worth the trade at this point.

Our defense will have to make a couple of big plays if we want to win. Our punter has been solid today. Let’s hope we pull a BC third quarter.

Where do I apply for marketing and promotions?! This school drops the ball mightily there!

Punt the ball and make it stay into the truck bed from 50 yards?!!! It really angers me more than it should.
They've been doing that for like 10 to 15 years and I still don't think anyone has even come close to making it, lol. Its so bad

We looked highly motivated yet undisciplined, like a team that loves their coach who is too easy on them.

We look like a team with 6 years of poor recruiting, poor in game adjustments and lack of coaches that coach players up offer time.

We looked highly motivated yet undisciplined, like a team that loves their coach who is too easy on them.
You think Schmidt is to easy on the O-line?

We came out and punched Pitt right in the face… and then didn’t know what to do.
Narduzzi at the half said the missed bubble pass by the Pitt D kept the drive alive and allowed us to score. Said they adjusted on D and held us the rest of the half. Anyone know what “adjusted” means?

If we score again on an offensive td I’ll be thoroughly surprised

Im beginning to fail how there is any momentum for this program next year on its current path

There isn’t. We’re in a real dangerous spot as a program. Current recruiting class is not good, could get worse if guys de-commit. I don’t see us being better next year, as far as overall record. We’re in a death spiral right now.

After watching Michigan vs Ohio State this is almost impossible to watch.Just brutal actually.
Watched both the game and the iron bowl.

this game being played at a slightly different level.

honestly wish we had a bye so I could watch bedlam instead.

I think some of the transfers that has happened is because Dino has tightened up and has been harder on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom