Pitt Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
His accuracy? Based on what? We’ll see though.

Thought he was throwing the most accurate downfield passes I’ve seen in forever here.
He was pretty good vs ND. I just question if that’s what we will consistently see once he is the focus of a game plan . I’ll gladly be wrong. Imo Lamson is the future after Shrader

He was pretty good vs ND. I just question if that’s what we will consistently see once he is the focus of a game plan . I’ll gladly be wrong. Imo Lamson is the future after Shrader
Lamson looked good in the spring game.

2BC05F45-5524-479D-B2C5-6B2082ED4A41.jpeg

CDRW looked very good, a ton of dropped passes made his stats go from great to solid. He was way hyper when he was in there so will need to calm a bit, but I was impressed. That doesn’t mean we will see that today if he does start, however. Can’t give up 14 easy points like we did against ND and Tucker needs to be 2021 Tucker if he is healthy enough to do that. They will get their rushing yards but no reason we can’t stop their passing game, even without GW
CDRW really impressed me last weekend. He has a great arm - surprising feet and a lot of confidence. I was surprised and encouraged by what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom