Pitt Gameday... | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying it couldn’t happen just saying the issue was made up. There was nothing from Tucker or anyone credidible that he was even considering it,
We don't know the kid. He may love. love, love, Syracuse the way we do.

depth is what let’s this team down every November. We don’t have the backups that are anywhere near ACC caliber

D has shown ability to cope with the outside stretch plays. Ends are doing a better job of squeezing into the boundary. I think we just need to play closer to the line and the inside run fits will improve. It's been ugly but you can't argue that giving up only 10 is a good half from the D.
I agree...but here is my issue with the offense. After the Clemson game, Dino said that Tucker getting only 5 carries has been addressed. For me, the single worse scenario is that Dino gets involved in the offense. His philosophy is a disaster. Leave the concepts and play calling to Anae and get out of the way.

He’s selling t shirts. That Pitt receiver got what? $1M. Losing our best player to a top school with unlimited funds is a legitimate threat from now on.
Yeah , said factories never have any stud tailbacks in the pipeline either.

Gotta figure they're going for it. They can get 2 yards all game, and Geer is done for the year.

Next player up is going to start including grabbing cheerleaders from the sideline.

I hate to put it this way but how much is his value about right now? The Pitt guy was the best wide out in the country.
Why are you being so realistic!

Gotta figure they're going for it. They can get 2 yards all game, and Geer is done for the year.
Didn't look definite that it was season ending imo.

Honestly I thought Darton should’ve kept with the rush but can’t knock his hustle either way.

I agree...but here is my issue with the offense. After the Clemson game, Dino said that Tucker getting only 5 carries has been addressed. For me, the single worse scenario is that Dino gets involved in the offense. His philosophy is a disaster. Leave the concepts and play calling to Anae and get out of the way.
Thing is, we haven’t really been able to gash anyone not named UConn and Wagner with runs to Tucker all year.

We’ve been able to take advantage of the attention he draws with Shrader keeps on RPOs, and that’s been the heart of our offense really.

Yeah , said factories never have any stud tailbacks in the pipeline either.

Exactly and who’s going to give him $1mill next year to transfer after watching him play this year. There’s a ton of players that look better than him to throw $ at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom