Pitt Gameday... | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Syracuse faced Georgia and Georgia was giving max effort all game what would the final score be?

The funny part about this is the defense actually did play that badly it’s our offense that looks totally inept

NFL kickers always miss at that end of the stadium its notoriously hard to kick into. The bonehead announcers haven't mentioned it all game.
Im not blaming him, I’m blaming the football gods

Better not be the same OL next week.

There has to be a change made there

This team would have been good if tucker had come back for his junior year….oh wait…someone tell Dino sean is still on the team…and have him run anything but up the gut

There’s no pocket for that kid to step into. How the hell is he supposed to complete anything with receivers covered and no pocket? Sigh.
Yes, the size and athleticism difference up from on both sides is huge and we have been severely exposed the last few games.

What has the O-line done today to help either the running game or passing game?
I agree, very little. But it should be obvious at this point when your 6/17 for 70 yards that you may want to put the ball in your best offensive players hands. Too little to late now being down 2 scores

Been saying 8-5 since 6-0.
Honestly fine with 8-5
6-0 really set the expectations overboard which I get but we are a much better team then the last few years
Need to make sure next year we keep improving

Was that a pick play there that took Carter out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom