Pitt Gameday... | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that really bugs me is one of our 3rd down plays tucker was wide open but he tried to squeeze one down the field to Gadsden. If all is covered dump it to tucker he can get you the 1st down
I said this before the game, he doesn’t seem to ever look for checkdowns

He used the word pathetic while referring to the play of the defense. They didn't deserve that. They played very well. Teams move the ball against you. That is the game. Now, if he wanted to call the offense pathetic, that would be okay. 6 pts in a half is pathetic.

In that specific instance with time and score. If you're fine giving up points to end every half then by all means go ahead.

If del rio Wilson can figure out how to give some touch we are in business, game is not lost yet.
Yup, he’s just barely missed a couple times.

I like his potential to extend plays and find someone downfield. Shows he knows what he’s doing - he doesn’t just see the rush when pressured.

At least it gives hope that we might hit on a fluky big play where he escapes a sack and somebody sneaks open deep or something.

Yup, he’s just barely missed a couple times.

I like his potential to extend plays and find someone downfield. Shows he knows what he’s doing - he doesn’t just see the rush when pressured.

At least it gives hope that we might hit on a fluky big play where he escapes a sack and somebody sneaks open deep or something.
We should. This is not the defense that we played the last two weeks.

Wasn’t the game plan to score first and Pitt has to go away from the running game?

Looks like the rpo is not in the playbook today, which diminishes an already anemic rushing attack

I’m ashamed that I didn’t pull the trigger on Georgia -8

You’re starting arguments against nothing.

I was solely commenting on the last minute of defense in real time, not summarizing the entire half.
I didn't think it was wise or necessary. Like I said, if you said the offense was pathetic, you would have been on to something. 6 pts in a half is not going to get it done. Now, we have a half to get it right. This is not the defense we have seen the last couple of weeks. There just have to be plays in the air we can make.

Gotta ask, has anybody noticed that Nunesmagician is . . . like . . . bad now? I dunno what happened.

It’s time to see another tailback. Tucker isn’t making any plays and he seems to be a little disinterested. Give a series to someone else just to see if they might make something happen.

Same idiots that said it last year. People are beyond clueless.
Lol, I forgot about that.

Some Syracuse fans really talked themselves into Tucker probably transferring after last year…..out of nowhere. Literally created an issue and snowballed it solely by themselves.

Friggin Costanzas.

I didn't think it was wise or necessary.
That last drive by the defense was pathetic. You don't have to agree though the condescending and argumentative attitude is also not wise or necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom