Pitt Gameday... | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking on the bright side, as we see the team getting worn down again late in the season - on paper, we only lose 3 people from our pre-season (pre-injury) entire two-deep on offense - Rhino, Dakota Davis and DeVaughn Cooper.

On defense (again, on paper) we return our entire two-deep, and then think about all the additional players who have gotten quality game time this season.

We lose Schmzyt and the long snapper. And probably 3 or 4 guys who go pro. But we are going to be crazy deep next year, compared to where we have been as a program. This is one of those "every 3 or 4 years" cycles of experience among returnees next year.

17 points is doing good. 8 drives and we have 6 points. Babers doesn’t know how to sustain a winning team. It took Dungey Heroics and Devito heroics to save 2018
Recruiting depth. Ran out of steam. We have a literal midget playing DT and he’s one of the stronger players actually.

I think everyone just wants this game to end.

Pitt and Syracuse, both.

Sad thing is, stop here and a quick score (I laughed too), and we are back in it
i will still watch to the bitter end...as painful as it is now.

We need to take CD-RW out, blow on him and put him back him. if that doesn’t work flushing down the toilet could work.

Attachments

• 08CF635A-85C8-4CAB-84D6-E3F605D033D7.jpeg
    08CF635A-85C8-4CAB-84D6-E3F605D033D7.jpeg
    273.6 KB · Views: 17
I am. I think the play calling sucks. Juat spitballing but not one RPO. This kid is fully capable to pull it and run.

But again, can’t run with Tucker. where’s the running game?

Everything is pass pass pass pass pass pass run for one

Then you don't know what you're watching.

Looking on the bright side, as we see the team getting worn down again late in the season - on paper, we only lose 3 people from our pre-season (pre-injury) entire two-deep on offense - Rhino, Dakota Davis and DeVaughn Cooper.

On defense (again, on paper) we return our entire two-deep, and then think about all the additional players who have gotten quality game time this season.

We lose Schmzyt and the long snapper. And probably 3 or 4 guys who go pro. But we are going to be crazy deep next year, compared to where we have been as a program. This is one of those "every 3 or 4 years" cycles of experience among returnees next year.
Is that a good thing?

I was on board with this offensive coordinator until these last 3 games. His play calling is straight garbage. You have an all American running back and you don't use him.. at all. You have backup RS freshman throwing the ball 8 billion times today. Which anyone can see is not working.. And Tucker has 9 carries going into the 4th quarter... 9. I hope they bet the house on Pitt covering because this is getting to be beyond negligent

They are going to keep running and score a TD.

Sorry if already answered, but do we know how long Shrader will be out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom