Pittsburg..... | Syracusefan.com

Pittsburg.....

have you ever seen so much holding by defensive backs that weren't called...

There was an epic one on the goal line late in the game. VT scored on the drive anyway.

According to the toxic kiwi godfather, that was vt receivers pushing off. Pissburg dbs musta just been trying to keep their balance or somethin. Blue chip corner Damar Hamlin saw his first action. 8 games in. Looked like a Yugo head gasket - leaky. Meanwhile, we got the swag daddy turning a redshirt frosh, a converted wide out, and 5'8" Jersey boy into ratchet straps and a sledgehammer. Is anyone pickin up what I'm putting down?

The worst called game I've seen in a while. Lack of consistency, blatant misses... It was bad.

They committed PI on just about every play. And still got burned deep just about every time VT threw long.

Narduzzi just left his crappy CBs out on an island all game long. No help from the safeties no matter what.

Dino, ED and AET must have been salivating watching that game. Pitt's defense has given up the following points in its last 7 games:

Penn State 39
Oklahoma State 45
UNC 37
Marshall 27
G Tech 34
UVa 31
V Tech 39

BTW, Narduzzi is a maniac on the sideline. He complains about every call, is always yelling at the refs and is an embarrassment to Pitt.

They committed PI on just about every play. And still got burned deep just about every time VT threw long.

Narduzzi just left his crappy CBs out on an island all game long. No help from the safeties no matter what.

Dino, ED and AET must have been salivating watching that game. Pitt's defense has given up the following points in its last 7 games:

Penn State 39
Oklahoma State 45
UNC 37
Marshall 27
G Tech 34
UVa 31
V Tech 39

BTW, Narduzzi is a maniac on the sideline. He complains about every call, is always yelling at the refs and is an embarrassment to Pitt.

Isn't Narduzzi supposed to be a defensive genius?

Pitt better root for horrible weather for their game against Syracuse. If the weather is nice, there will be a lot of points scored...

Again.
I agree and think we will need to be on our game offensively. I think they are going to move the ball as well.

be prepared for them to hold us all over the field and just roll the dice with it. They'll live with giving up a few interference calls but the refs wont call them all.

Pitt interior DLine is stout. I would expect us to have a miserable day trying to run the ball.

Lets hope the weather is nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom