Pittsburgh Tix Available | Syracusefan.com

Pittsburgh Tix Available

OrangeTown

Starter
*** EDIT: TICKETS HAVE BEEN TAKEN ***

I will be spending this Saturday shoveling off my Mom's roof for her, and thus will be unable to use my 2 tickets.

They are in 311, Row L. Not the best, not the worst.

I only have hard copies - I can meet (Utica/Rome area) or mail them if I get a taker soon enough.

$50 for the pair. I'm not sure if that's fair since I don't sell my tickets often, but the cheapest on Stubhub right now is like $45 for a single so it seemed okay to me.

Please PM me if interested - there are a few here who can vouch for my legitimacy if you have any questions. Also, money doesn't necessarily matter to me as long as they end up in good hands, so if you can't offer $50 or know a good cause that could use them, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I can also meet you at the Louisville game Wednesday if you're interested in these tickets and also attending Louisville.

Last edited:
If those are your season tickets you should be able to email them also.

They are, and I've long wondered how the heck that can be done. If some of you more experienced STH people can enlighten me, that would be fantastic.

You might be able to fetch more money by selling them to a Pitt fan.

...... Just kidding....

Bumping this in hopes that someone can give me help in emailing my tickets to an interested buyer. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out.

Last edited:
They are, and I've long wondered how the heck that can be done. If some of you more experienced STH people can enlighten me, that would be fantastic.
I would help you but I don't even know what STH stands for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom