Play in game vs Washington | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Play in game vs Washington

I've been predicting this for about a month now.

I think SU would win that game.

I've watched a lot of Washington, it would be close but I think they win unfortunately.

You should be happy if we make the play-in-game. That means we made the NCAA tournament. That would be a tremendous accomplishment for this team, even if they were to lose the play in game.

no

Let's all agree before it possibly happens. Losing the play in game does not count as making the tournament.
I disagree. It counts as not getting a bye. Tell that to VCU the year they made the final four. Obviously they won the play in game but I still think it’s making it if your name is called Sunday in the field of 68.

Last edited:
Just please, pleaaaase if we are in the play in game let it be tuesday. Wednesday I'll be flying out to see and old friend, who's a die hard Cuse fan as well. If we lose Tuesday and we don't get to see a game together fine. Just don't let that game happen as I am in the air 7-10:45 that night

Let's say things stay the same and JAB retires in four or five years or whatever it is. Somehow the powers to be work the schedule and Hop brings his Washington squad to the Dome for JAB's final game. I won't even suggest switching the floor to the 50 yard line since that hasn't been a thread in a couple years. However Cuse does set a new attendance record that day.

It'll never happen.

1. I can't seeing scheduling an non-conference game as the final game of the year.
2. Coach will not announce his retirement until after he completes his final season.

Id like to buy stock in in Syracusefan H0T Takes in advance of that matchup!

Forza Azzurri most elaborate poster call out ever. I love it. Well done.

It'll never happen.

1. I can't seeing scheduling an non-conference game as the final game of the year.
2. Coach will not announce his retirement until after he completes his final season.
It could happen.

If the ACC scheduled Syracuse bye for the last weekend in March.
15 ACC teams 1 team is off every weekend.

If the PAC-12 scheduled Washington-Washington State to play the last weekend they could play mid week and then Washington could play a nonconference game the weekend.

If JB told the ACC of his retirement year and Hop talked to the PAC-12 it could happen but it won’t.

It could happen.

If the ACC scheduled Syracuse bye for the last weekend in March.
15 ACC teams 1 team is off every weekend.

If the PAC-12 scheduled Washington-Washington State to play the last weekend they could play mid week and then Washington could play a nonconference game the weekend.

If JB told the ACC of his retirement year and Hop talked to the PAC-12 it could happen but it won’t.

Its not gonna happen because jb will never do the Derek Jeter/Kobe "farewell tour" thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom