Please Pray | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Please Pray

View attachment 8721
For my Daughter Brooke. On Monday she is haveing Spinal Fussion surgery to correct her scoliosis( see XRay above). It is an intense surgery that will last between 8-11 hours. They first have to break her back by seperating all her vertabray. They then will place a metal rod thrue her affected vertabray. Then they will do a bone graf off of her hips. Then they will fuse all of her vertabray together makeing one solid back bone.

Complacating this surgery is her type one Diabeaties. When she first came down with her Diabeates in 2003. I posted a smilar message on the board and after several days in the ICU she pulled thru. The power of the board and prayer is awesome!

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Prayers Jim. Keep the faith!

View attachment 8721
For my Daughter Brooke. On Monday she is haveing Spinal Fussion surgery to correct her scoliosis( see XRay above). It is an intense surgery that will last between 8-11 hours. They first have to break her back by seperating all her vertabray. They then will place a metal rod thrue her affected vertabray. Then they will do a bone graf off of her hips. Then they will fuse all of her vertabray together makeing one solid back bone.

Complacating this surgery is her type one Diabeaties. When she first came down with her Diabeates in 2003. I posted a smilar message on the board and after several days in the ICU she pulled thru. The power of the board and prayer is awesome!

You got it...

I remember the diabetes...

World needs her musical talents...

View attachment 8721

We will pray for her and your family. SU family has your back.

View attachment 8721

Oh my gosh Jim. Prayers going out.
Mark

View attachment 8721

Our prayers go out to your daughter and your family for a successful surgery. We will continue to keep you all in our prayers. God Bless and Keep the Faith.

View attachment 8721

Sending you my best thoughts and prayers for your daughter!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom