Please someone say something, anything positive | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Please someone say something, anything positive

As crazy as this sounds, we can still get to 6-6 with wins over UL, NCST & BC. Absolutely no margin for player error or stupid coaching mistakes.
I think this will get them - stupid coaching mistakes

Brisley with a great return. That will help me come back for more pain next week. Su is like golf. All round is bad then you hole a long out on 18 and you forget about all the snowmen

orangeinohio said:
I don't want to derail this thread but where are you going in Ireland?
Killarney kinsale and lahinch. Playing 7 times next september. Cant wait

Last edited:
OrangeFoo said:
Is rather talk about Ireland. Took my wife there for 10 days and had an amazing time.

Going with 8 guys on a golf trip next september. Giddy

We did nothing today to earn Louisville's respect. They will be looking past us.

We did nothing today to earn Louisville's respect. They will be looking past us.
Yep, plus I think it's supposed to rain next Sat in L-ville so if we lose coach can blame it on that.

Yep, plus I think it's supposed to rain next Sat in L-ville so if we lose coach can blame it on that.

If it rains, will he wear a hat?

Its going to be mid 60s next week and im golfing my balls off
I snuck in 9 this morning. They held us until 10am due to frost. Had about 16 guys.

Killarney kinsale and lahinch. Playing 7 times next september. Cant wait

This spring I was in Northern Ireland (I really like Belfast.) and, although we weren't able to golf there, we stopped at Rory McIlroy's home golf course - Holywood - and saw the shrine to Rory.
It's a beautiful island for golf.

Navy beat USF. Oh wait, that's not remotely positive. I don't think we could beat Navy. Let that sink in. Ugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom