Poll: Who do you (realistically) want as next SU Coach? | Syracusefan.com

Poll: Who do you (realistically) want as next SU Coach?

Now that Mullen is out, who do you want (and can realistically get) as SU HC?

• Bob Chesney

Votes: 94 62.3%
  • Fran Brown

Votes: 32 21.2%
  • Tony White

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • Jason Candle

Votes: 12 7.9%

• Total voters
Need the none of the above option...of the names being floated Bronco then Chris Petersen who has won with 3 star kids, yes I know the lack of north east ties but thats where you hire assistants with that background

Need the none of the above option...of the names being floated Bronco then Chris Petersen who has won with 3 star kids, yes I know the lack of north east ties but thats where you hire assistants with that background
Was only allowed to give 4 and these 4 seem to have gotten the most buzz. I would be okay with Sean Lewis and Golden, too. Lewis has shown he can do more with less on the FBS level (would definitely prefer him to Candle) and Golden has HC experience and can recruit. Whoever it ends up being, we need to be open minded and give them a chance.

One more thread for me to crush my gif game in.

Tonight Show Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Well I'm just going to repost this since nobody else is even mentioning this guy somehow. People did give it likes when I posted it in the other thread a couple weeks ago but nobody still brings him up.

Will Stein, Oregon's offensive coordinator

- Former Louisville QB
- Co-offensive coordinator for UTSA in 2022. 12th ranked offense in the nation there which is impressive. They've taken a huge step back this year without him
- Current Oregon OC. #2 ranked offense in the nation. 541 ypg
- 34 years old

Last edited:
Bronco Mendenhall
Remember CLs response...she is connected. I am just going to set this answer aside over here for a few days.(fakes lifting and setting something down). Let's see what happens. Bronco...Beck already here...I can see this happening.

I've wanted Candle since the beginning but he hasn't been mentioned at all by board insiders. I thought Mullen was a done deal all weekend so now I'm back to Candle as my number one. I'd rather have Fran Brown than Chesney. I don't want Coen and I don't believe Tony White is a real candidate at this point.

My Top 3 at this point:
Candle
Brown
Chesney

Mullen was my number 1 since last year. After him I'm going Chadwell, Tom Herman(who I know has never been mentioned) or Al Golden.

Wouldn't mind Chesney, White or Lewis.

Brown or Candle? I dunno.

For some reason I don't think Bronco is a good choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom