Possible Portal Point Guards | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Possible Portal Point Guards

no you didnt
What is this grade school? There were several mentions by reliable posters that we were going after Wagner because of the connection to Fran Brown.

SMH Leffew #1 is a very good player. #2 He will be the guy. Get used to him. And he doesn't block the kids we are recruiting in next years class.
My major concern with Leffew is his splits against peer programs. 27/70 from the field and 2/23 from 3pt. I hope it is just the bad team around him but that is a major concern.

My major concern with Leffew is his splits against peer programs. 27/70 from the field and 2/23 from 3pt. I hope it is just the bad team around him but that is a major concern.
He won't have to be the number one guy. If he's on Cuse he will probably get better looks from the field too.

By peer programs do you mean ours? Because he wasn't on a peer program of ours. His teams were playing up.

By peer programs do you mean ours? Because he wasn't on a peer program of ours. His teams were playing up.
Yes, I mean p4 programs. I understand that he won't get that many shots on a team like SU, but those numbers aren't pretty even if the shots are limited. He seems like he does have some passing prowess but that means Syracuse is going to have to find more scoring.

Heard the same. We like Leffew because he’s solid and we are after a couple high end HS PGs.
Hopefully he can run the PG position as an ACC guard cause we don't have anyone else and that's been an achilles heel for SU for years.