Possibly Strange Comparison... | Syracusefan.com

Possibly Strange Comparison...

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
But Ennis reminds me of a more refined, more talented version of Antonio Scoop Jardine. Solid shot and ability to drive to the hoop.

Tyler just gets it done and scores when we need to, much like Scoop. Just realized the comparison after TE's lay up and banked three.

Please dont mention scoop and ennis in the same sentence. Sccoop took at least a year off my life and added harshness to my voice. Ennis has done no such thing

Ennis reminds of CJ Fair, if CJ were a right handed, slightly shorter, Canadian point guard... :)

But Ennis reminds me of a more refined, more talented version of Antonio Scoop Jardine. Solid shot and ability to drive to the hoop.

Tyler just gets it done and scores when we need to, much like Scoop. Just realized the comparison after TE's lay up and banked three.
Funny you should say that, was thinking that too... Especially with that #11 jersey on...

Please dont mention scoop and ennis in the same sentence. Sccoop took at least a year off my life and added harshness to my voice. Ennis has done no such thing

Thus why I said more refined version. When Ennis shoots, drives and dribbles around the perimeter... he reminds me exactly of scoop.

He may not make the same boneheaded mistakes, but the resemblance keeps popping up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom