Post game film watch | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Post game film watch

First time Dino has done this.

Is it a nothing burger?

Let's see how the team plays tonight.

If they play an inspired game and get a badly needed win, and finish the season strong, I can see players talking about the year afterwards and agreeing that the team video review of FSU was the key towards turning the season around.

I hope during that film review, there were frank discussions on what caused plays to fail. I hope there were coaches and players who stepped up and took responsibilities for mistakes and I hope there were discussions on how to ensure that kind of disaster does not happen again this season.

I think this team is capable of finishing the season very strong. Hopefully they haven't given up on each other yet.

If we play like crap again, yes, it was just a waste of time.

I am glad the staff tried something different anyway.

If you change the routine of a sports team that’s not for regularly known logistical/holiday type stuff, it’s a thing.

I’m guessing this was for a heightened sense of accountability and responsibility and a clear conveying that there are no more excuses, time to win.

Obviously that’s just my guess, but anyone that’s played sports knows your routine/process is important.

Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t. But I’m glad he changed things up. Hope there was some serious reflection by the coaches as well.

Let’s get this dub.

I agree with Tom on this..

Is it really a nothing burger??

Not sure it is. The kids said that they called you out in front of the whole team if you did something you shouldn’t have/gave up on a play etc

Dino clearly is seeing what he’s doing is not working and is switching it up.

I applaud Dino for at least trying something new.

Let’s see how the team plays tonight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom