Postgame Thoughts… GT | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… GT

glad you dont ref my games.
well GT did similar plays like 5-10 times in the game and surprisingly got ball on a lot of them, imo...they just seemed to have longer arms and better accuracy on those plays

Thoughts on Sidbe for Frank going forward?
sidibe can be a force on offense...and if he is...it will do wonders for the team

JBs move without edwards seems to be go strictly iso...and the offense is suffering for that...a lot

sidibe could possibly get the team back to a semblance of what it became with jesse...frank cant...so i'd go with sid as the starter next game. both will play every game though.

And I can’t believe that our starting power forward can’t dunk. We lose 4-6 points every game because we have mid-major athletes.
he dunked a lot at cornell...ive seen the highlights...expected that from him this year

well GT did similar plays like 5-10 times in the game and surprisingly got ball on a lot of them, imo...they just seemed to have longer arms and better accuracy on those plays
i agree. but you dont get replays on most of those with good angles..

That drive & jump-stop for the layup by Sid was HUUUGE!!!

And then he caught an elbow to the chin - NO FOUL.

WTAF??
Dude is 6’10” and he went down like a sniper shot him because of that shot to the face -
But GaTech just got to take the ball out like it never happened??

WTAF??
Dude is 6’10” and he went down like a sniper shot him because of that shot to the face -
Didnt look like an elbow to me. looked like they clanked heads

Just once I would like to see Buddy let the game come to him. Shooting 5 for 20, dribbling with his predictable head down, ignoring the double team, missing the open man. He costs us so many good open looks. The nonexistent defense. Really sick of the entitled shoot no matter what. the heck with my teammates I am shooting.

Terrible play by Buddy to take that quick shot after we got the offensive rebound. Bleed the clock, WTH was he doing. A bonehead decision, I thought he was smarter than that.

Flashback to Lawrence Moten--looking for the dagger.

WTAF??
I was wondering if someone would bring that up. Watch the play again. Sid and the kid bumped heads, and Sid definitely took the worst of that shot. But, if you watch what happened immediately preceding the bump you’d see the reason that kid bumped Sid was because he’d gotten a forearm shiver to his back from one JAB3.

Will the players have any legs against ND? We will be huge underdogs in the next 3 games. Team has to play much better than the last 2 games to avoid going 0-3.

So this proves that it was the right decision to ride the starters to near-death tonight. We won by the skin of our teeth in overtime. As in, even a single extra of moment of Benny would have most likely lost us the game. You are stating that we have almost no chance to beat ND anyway, so why lose a winnable game to leave something in the tank for a game you say we have no chance to win in any circumstance?

WTAF??
i think jimmy pushed that defender into him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom