Postgame Thoughts… ND | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… ND

I wonder if it has something to do with his asthma and not something he can help.

I have been thinking that might be the case for a while now in his off games.

Madness if that's the case and the coaches can't figure it out.

Close game we played pretty well they hit some contested threes that were backbreakers.

He has games where he’s low energy. Its noticeable watching him. Either JB doesn’t see it or he doesn’t care and is complete stubborn about leaving him in.

He thinks he'll shoot his way out of it.

Until he realizes (too late) that he won't.

Two weeks ago I thought we could go on a ACCT run with the right draw but we’re going to be gassed by the first half of the second game.

It sucks but hopefully we get an NIT bid and JB finds a way back to 1,000 wins this season.

If prefer he went nuclear on no one. But since he does routinely on certain players will be interesting to hear his words tonight
Yeah I take it back on Joe. It has to be something asthma related. Covid after effects maybe.

They were 18/35 tonight. Who would you prefer to see get shots instead?

Anyone else tbh. Maybe their replacements could play defense that wasn’t a board wide joke. Or maybe if a certain someone was pulled when they made more of an effort towards complaining to refs than they did playing defense they’d get the hint.

The Boys lead the team in minutes played and shots taken. JB3 plays more minutes and takes more shots for a Power five team than he did for an Ivy. So I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’m more fed up with a systemic issue than just one game tonight.

We played well. This team plays just bad enough to lose against quality teams. And sometimes against bad teams.

Anyone else tbh. Maybe their replacements could play defense that wasn’t a board wide joke. Or maybe if a certain someone was pulled when they made more of an effort towards complaining to refs than they did playing defense they’d get the hint.

The Boys lead the team in minutes played and shots taken. JB3 plays more minutes and takes more shots for a Power five team than he did for an Ivy. So I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’m more fed up with a systemic issue than just one game tonight.
You are so on target I can’t even disagree with anything that you said.

We played well. This team plays just bad enough to lose against quality teams. And sometimes against bad teams.
We lost. A loss is a loss. Idc how is happened. But I did see we failed to make adjustments and don’t have the horses to compete with ND bball…which should never happen.

No it won't... Blah blah blah... So and so dumb fouls hurt us, can't do that... Got a make shots... Blah blah blah.

Rinse, repeat.
I wish I had a dollar for everytime JB says "gotta be better" about the team or a player. It's his go-to when he doesn't have any answers.

I hope we make the NIT, at least have some more games to watch, win or lose, it's still an interesting soap opera
I don’t want the NIT. NCAA or bust. It’s not too challenging to make the NCAA Tournament with competent coaching and roster management.

Tonight’s game is why there is no chance Girard ever transfers. What school is he going to play as much as he does here even when he plays terribly? He gets free reign here, would be crazy to leave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom