Postgame Thoughts… Virginia | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… Virginia

Fl6KZXHXkAAP-0P

People complain about JB, but Bennet’s teams can’t handle pressure. He must be a lousy coach.

Coach struggled to make adjustments. When he does, it’s always too late. He needs to be better. A lot better.

People complain about JB, but Bennet’s teams can’t handle pressure. He must be a lousy coach.
Bennett already has a title and has 30 years to surpass JB’s title.

Is there a post game on local radio? Driving to Rochester and need something to listen to

Most misleading score in bball history

Syracuse basketball has always gotten me through the winter months. It’s so demoralizing that we’ve stunk for so long. I’m numb to the bad basketball at this point. I give the players credit for continuing to fight but man this just blows.

imagine using this whataboutism on a coach who just won a chip

A loss is a loss. Nice comeback but it does not make up for pathetic play for a large portion of the game. Jesse had possibly his worst game of the season. Girard 6-17.Liked the play of Brown most of all. The guy plays hard every play. Team just has to play smarter.

JB has to realize that a press doesn’t need to steal the ball to have an effect. It forced Virginia to alter the way they played. I think it also keeps our guys moving. It’s a way to play ten guys too. It just might speed up the game for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom