Postgame Thoughts... UNC | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... UNC

Wonder if the presser will be posted. Some jamoke asked a ridiculous question and JB just said "we're done" and walked out.
......and no truer words were ever spoke. "We're done"!

Salted caramel Tasso bars that’s some classy sht right there.
I love it when they make it easy for me to convince myself that the thing that will definitely make me fat when I inevitably overeat it won’t really make me fat

I love it when they make it easy for me to convince myself that the thing that will definitely make me fat when I inevitably overeat it won’t really make me fat

Dude it’s Greek yogurt it’s good for you

Just watched it on YouTube. It was fine until the last question and Jim walked away. It was a bad question.

It was the same kid, probably a DO kid, that couldn’t get a question earlier out of his mouth that could be understood. JB probably didn’t like the question because he had just spent 1/2 the presser explaining why they didn’t close this game out.

The FT discrepancy is because we don’t attack the rim. We loft weird shots while falling backwards too often.
This is factually incorrect. We outscored them in the paint. It’s ok to say our guys made some mistakes. It’s also ok to admit the officials were horrendous tonight. I haven’t blamed them once this year. Every other loss we have more than made up for it on our own. Tonight the officials definitely had a hand in helping us give this one away.

This is factually incorrect. We outscored them in the paint. It’s ok to say our guys made some mistakes. It’s also klok to admit the officials were horrendous tonight. I haven’t blamed them once this year. Every other loss we have more than made up for it on our own. Tonight the officials definitely had a hand in helping us give this one away.
I do think that it’s always weird when SU has 1 foul called on them in the first half and then 63 in the second.

This is factually incorrect. We outscored them in the paint. It’s ok to say our guys made some mistakes. It’s also klok to admit the officials were horrendous tonight. I haven’t blamed them once this year. Every other loss we have more than made up for it on our own. Tonight the officials definitely had a hand in helping us give this one away.
Overall, The refs were awful.

And as you said…we didn’t help the matters. We still could have won.

I have blamed them more than once. But honestly, I would say about 3 games this season we got screwed by the refs in a way that impacted the outcome of the game.

But we blew that many games ourselves, just not playing well at the end of games this season.

We are an NIT team. We give you a pretty good game. We are competitive most of the time. There's some talent on the roster. But we don't win games at the end. Not yet, with this group. They need some fire, some toughness.

This is factually incorrect. We outscored them in the paint. It’s ok to say our guys made some mistakes. It’s also ok to admit the officials were horrendous tonight. I haven’t blamed them once this year. Every other loss we have more than made up for it on our own. Tonight the officials definitely had a hand in helping us give this one away.

Around the country seems to be a consensus Carolina was gifted this one...

This team is likely going to lose It’s two best players. It’s another wasted season as far as I’m concerned. We have no center and no proven two guard next year.
We will most likely lose Mintz Joe Jesse Sy.
We are left with Copeland and Taylor at G. Himma at Center.
Losing your three best players off an average team is really bad. I dont think we can replace any of them

We were up 2, with the ball. Okay, you give up a foul. Absolutely have to rebound now. No? No worries, we'll tip it right to them instead. Okay only down 1 with the ball and plenty of time. Better race down the floor AGAIN and not only not score or foul, but foul flagrantly. The odds of all of that...

Choke job. Truly. Again and again.

Boeheim slide rule.
Also, Bacot blatantly pushed Hima under the basket on the foul shot rebound but no call. I mean Hima needs to be stronger there. But that was yet another foul that wasn’t called.

Joe, oh, Joe, just let the damn ball go out of bounds! It was gonna be off of them!

There’s got to be something between him and that reporter. You could see Jim start to bristle as soon as that guy started.

Yeah, that something is someone who has the audicity to not bend the knee and lob softballs. The idea of someone "not on his level" questioning him makes him bristle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom