Potato Chip Mojo... | Syracusefan.com

Potato Chip Mojo...

newmexicuse

All Conference
Last weekend I bought myself a large bag of BBQ flavored chips for the Elite 8 games.

I ate quite a few, but had some left over. This week I got to see two Knick games and an Atlanta Brave (I also root for the Braves) game. It has been hard to limit my intake, but I am nursing that bag through. Still have barely enough left to get me through two more games if I don't pig out.

So far my bag of chips is 5 & 0 !!!

A Braves fan too eh? I knew there was a reason you were one of my favorite posters! :) I lived in Atlanta for 11 years after we moved from Syracuse. Syracuse is first in my sports heart but the Braves are not far behind. I really like the potential of the Braves offense this year.

Also a Braves fan, wish I could have gone down this weekend for hoops and baseball, would have been epic! Living in DC it was awesome watching the nationals get smoked last night too.

I haven't taken a crap since March 20th. Go Orange!

Three words...flaming...hot...cheetos. Scarf down those BBQ chips and make a run to the closest convenience store. The fate of Orange Nation rests in your hands ;)

A Braves fan too eh? I knew there was a reason you were one of my favorite posters! :) I lived in Atlanta for 11 years after we moved from Syracuse. Syracuse is first in my sports heart but the Braves are not far behind. I really like the potential of the Braves offense this year.

I was born in Brooklyn. As a very young kid I was a huge Dodger fan - I still remember going to games at Ebbetts Field. When the Dodgers left - it was total betrayal. I started rooting for the Braves for two reasons:

1. I really liked the uniforms

2. They were the Dodgers main competition back in that 56 - 57 timeframe.

I quickly got hooked on Hank, & Eddie & Joe & Warren & Lew.

Been a Braves fan ever since.

Really like the look of the team this year......imagine if Teheren is really ready & Beachy comes back strong !!