POTUS gives Syracuse a Shoutout | Syracusefan.com

POTUS gives Syracuse a Shoutout

Let's see if we can keep politics out of this thread and accept a compliment with a little grace and class.

Good post, and although I may not get the jokes(as stated in another thread), it looks like folks are off to a good start. Years ago my arms would be shaking like Beavis(not making a play on your name, its just the best example i can think of right now), but youre dang right we should take compliments from whomever and enjoy them!! Thanks Mr President, but are you saying your skills didn't have Syracuse advancing this far? ;)

Isnt the VP a SU grad or something? Maybe He wouldnt be poking at Cuse about having his bracket busted?

Good post, and although I may not get the jokes(as stated in another thread), it looks like folks are off to a good start. Years ago my arms would be shaking like Beavis(not making a play on your name, its just the best example i can think of right now), but youre dang right we should take compliments from whomever and enjoy them!! Thanks Mr President, but are you saying your skills didn't have Syracuse advancing this far? ;)

Isnt the VP a SU grad or something? Maybe He wouldnt be poking at Cuse about having his bracket busted?
As much as Obama loves basketball you can't expect the "leader of the free world" to keep up with the sport even a fraction of what we do. So he has almost invariably picked the hottest of the one seeds, and usually loses because of that. And even if his #1 pick is correct he is not likely to have picked the other final four teams, except that one year all the one seeds reached it.

But NEXT year, when he is a man of relative leisure, and can watch so many more games, and be knowledgeable about the potential upsets, he will have as good a chance to win as anyone.

dt.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom