Power Four coaches ranked 68-26 | Syracusefan.com

Power Four coaches ranked 68-26

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record

67. Fran Brown: This hire is one that I look forward to following. Brown was a good coach and incredible recruiter for Georgia, but will his recruiting acumen translate to upstate New York? It's a very different sell, but Brown is off to a strong start. Now we await what kind of results the Orange can get on the field. 2023 rank: n/a

67. Fran Brown: This hire is one that I look forward to following. Brown was a good coach and incredible recruiter for Georgia, but will his recruiting acumen translate to upstate New York? It's a very different sell, but Brown is off to a strong start. Now we await what kind of results the Orange can get on the field. 2023 rank: n/a
Fair.

There are lot of coaches who have done well who are not very good coaches but have done well with recruiting.. And there have been some who who have vastly over recruited their coaching abilities.

That's what I hate about these analyst, no guts, no putting themselves out there, but always leaving it open that maybe...here is mine. #30 "I am down right full of expectations for Brown, coming back to his own regional neighborhood and firing up a base that has been on simmer for so freaking long, that the egg didn't cook, it hatched! I am fired up for what this young man is bringing to this storied University! I love it when a coach goes all in on all fronts from his first day on campus. This is one I will be watching all season!" Well, sounds a little better I think.