Prado out until next season | Syracusefan.com

Prado out until next season

CaliCuse

All American
Put on 60 day DL because of appendectomy. Other than his health it does affect the Yankees this season at all. They be done. Horace Clark and Jerry Kenney are off the hook as being members of the most pathetic performing lineup in Yankee history.Whats more pathetic is that Cashman is going to be resigned and only god knows what his desperation moves will consist of. Maybe sign Cruz to a million dollar deal for ten years? With A-Hole trying to come back for his 61 million $ paycheck should be enough for the Steinbrenners to say "get out and stay out".

For a minute there I thought you were going to blame Cashman for the appendectomy. :rolleyes:
Yeah, sure thats what I would say and you to think that I would say that. Cashman has spent a ton of money to get an aging and brittle Betran.The only good overspending might ultimately be of Ellsbury. McCann will in all likelihood will be far better next year with the pressure off. and now familiar with the staff and the league's pitchersDew? is probably not going to be anything more than utility going forward. He sure isn't going to be the replacement for Derek.