Prayers for Orangeyes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Prayers for Orangeyes

Folks thanks for all the well wishes but theirs been a small misunderstanding. I had a high grade dysplasia which is a precancerous condition. I was warned not to wait as this can rapidly change to cancer.
Good news and good for you for staying on top of it. Good luck with the surgery prayers are with you.

Dan-

You and I have traded a few messages over the past week but let me add my public best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Hang tough my friend and get the H out of the hospital as soon as you can. You know what I mean.

For me, you ARE the board.

Prayers,

Dick

Jesus--Dan, I hope that things go well with your surgery.

I agree with many posters above--your contributions make this board what it is, and I know from personal experience that there isn't a bigger SU fan anywhere.

Get well soon, friend--

Ryan

Dan, You will be in my thoughts and prayers on Tuesday. Wishing you a quick and speedy recovery so that you can get back on the golf course before the end of the season.
Rich

We are with you, thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

P.S. We really need that speedy recovery, you wouldn't believe how many of us depend on your morning links to all things Orange. Can you imagine the ripple you will cause across the Otto Man Empire if you don't recovery quickly? This is of cosmic proportions.

Folks thanks for all the well wishes but there's been a small misunderstanding. I had a high grade dysplasia which is a precancerous condition. I was warned not to wait as this can rapidly change to cancer.

Changes nothin'! (I am going to google high grade dysplasia when I am done writing to you.) Your hard work and astonishing effort has made this board a treasure for Orange fans all around the world. You are generous and you are fun! This board has many quality members, but you are Quality Supreme. When I think of you, I will picture you as already cured and back to "norbal!"

Changes nothin'! (I am going to google high grade dysplasia when I am done writing to you.) Your hard work and astonishing effort has made this board a treasure for Orange fans all around the world. You are generous and you are fun! This board has many quality members, but you are Quality Supreme. When I think of you, I will picture you as already cured and back to "norbal!"

Couldn't have said it better. Dan is The Man!

Our own board superstar Orangeyes is haveing an extensive surgery on Tuesday at 8am at Crouse hospital. His procedure will last about 4 hours and will involve three surgones.

Good luck Dan! I am proud to call you my friend.

My entire family will be praying for you this weekend!

War Damn Otto kick dysplasia's ass Dan!

WAR DAMN ORANGEYES
watch Dysplasia as Dan kicks your ass!! Continued thoughts with you too Jim as you and your daughter have been in my head this past couple as normalcy returns for you and Brooke . Good speedy wishes of healing to you guys!

Our own board superstar Orangeyes is haveing an extensive surgery on Tuesday at 8am at Crouse hospital. His procedure will last about 4 hours and will involve three surgones.

Good luck Dan! I am proud to call you my friend.

My entire family will be praying for you this weekend!

War Damn Otto kick dysplasia's ass Dan!

WAR DAMN ORANGEYES

If toughness and character mean anything, Dan will come out of this in flying colors. In my thoughts and prayers, good luck Tuesday. And no, you got no strokes because of this.

War Damn OE!