Prediction Time | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Prediction Time

Might as well have some fun until they announce the hire. List your choice of who you THINK not who you WANT.

Winner gets to kick Blue Curtain in the nuts.

I am going with Hackett.

It will be a current BCS or NFL coordinator OR mid major HC. Very outside chance at a current BCS HC (Mullen or Golden).

Specific names, that's up to TGD, let's hope he gets it right the first time, would save alot of angst.

Shafer he's a riverboat gambler like Mac, when you don't have better players then the other guys you need to take chances.

He's no riverboat gambler, straight up gunfighter. Dude will kill you just looking at you.

If multiple people guess the same right answer, do they each get one kick?

I'm going with Dave Clawson.

Blah, we can do better.

Dr Gross goes jerry jones on us and starts tryin to be the AD/coach.

Seriously though...Shafer AND hackett both stay on..Shaf takes HC

4fe104bd9f02f.preview-620.jpg

Shafer is the safe choice as I think Hackett is going to be a position coach for the Bills.

Blah, we can do better.

Not a preference, just a prediction. Plus I wanted to pick a name that few others will. Gotta bet money to make money.

I honestly can't even predict which way this will go. Part of me thinks we'll go internal to save a few nickels and try to keep as much continuity as we can. But then I think while that plan fit Jake, it would never fit Gross.

Might as well have some fun until they announce the hire. List your choice of who you THINK not who you WANT.

Winner gets to kick Blue Curtain in the nuts.

I am going with Hackett.

Mike Hopkins....when can I kick him in the nuts?

I do not think Hack is tied to Marrone. Not enough experience yet for Hack to be an OC in the pros.
Shafer may be the one to go as DC.

But, Shafer and we keep Hack, Adkins, Wheatley, Daoust, and Moore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom