Prediction Time | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Prediction Time

th

I actually believe Wanny would do a fairly decent job here. It would never happen but the guy got a raw deal at Pitt for reasons I won't get into on this board.

You really think that Golden could be in play, or just wishful thinking?
I have no idea.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I still say we go with Al Davis. We prop him up on the sidelines and at the start of each game we have shrieking students dressed in nothing but Orange body paint run circles around the coffin holding torches. Intimidation. You have to intimidate the ACC competition.

Diaco - DC at UND
Wilder - HC at ODU
Dan Mullen - MissState
Shafer - SU
Hackett - SU

The above in no particular order. Also, I do agree with the sentiment that keeping much of the current staff is crucial for continuity and stability (to whatever degree is possible after this whole ordeal). Now I will be honest I am intrigued at the idea of possibly getting Diaco to come to SU as well as Wilder from ODU.

Winner gets to kick Blue Curtain in the nuts.

Kicking a sentimental fabric is not the best way to relieve frustration. And good luck finding where it is stashed, probably in Jake C's basement since it was his idea to confer indecent exposure upon the dome.

Diaco if we're willing to pay the $$'s to get him.

Otherwise, I'd rather see Shafer promoted.

I want Diaco, think we end up keeping Shafer which is fine with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If its Shafer, we got problems. If anybody's a career DC, its him. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think it'll be Hackett. College HC > QB Coach of the Buff Bills.

Would absolutely go apeshit for Golden or Mullen but I think those are outside shots. Diaco would be my fave BCS D coordinator candidate.

I still say we go with Al Davis. We prop him up on the sidelines and at the start of each game we have shrieking students dressed in nothing but Orange body paint run circles around the coffin holding torches. Intimidation. You have to intimidate the ACC competition.

This reminds me of Lewis Black's routine about electing the corpse of Ronald Reagan to the Presidency. Or does any mention of Reagan belong in the Off-Topic forum?

Actually konrads choice sounds like the best one to me
Why? Hire a guy with no D1 experience (he was only a GA here) that has never recruited before, and has been responsible for a horrible defense in NE where Belichick now calls the plays. He's the worst pick of them all. Worse than Tressel.

Reagan's available? I thought he had a long term contract.

I want Diaco or Herman

I would be fine with a HC with history of success

I highly doubt Marrone will get to hire his own coordinators with the Bills

I hope it is not Shafer here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online