Preseason USA Today Top 25 Coaches Poll | Syracusefan.com

Preseason USA Today Top 25 Coaches Poll

Wake getting a little preseason respect. Has that been typical for that program the last few years or is that new?

The only thing keeping SU from playing at that level is the pass game, and that’s the Qb, receivers, and protection. If those could even be midpoint, this team is legit.

It doesn’t have to be 18 or 12, just average.

The only thing keeping SU from playing at that level is the pass game, and that’s the Qb, receivers, and protection. If those could even be midpoint, this team is legit.

It doesn’t have to be 18 or 12, just average.

agree 100% just enough to keep them honest and here is to hoping the coaching upgrade on that side of the ball does exactly that

1659985774704.png

Purdue = 50
Louisville = Tied for 52
Fl State = Tied for 52

Surprised UVA is not in there anywhere. We are talented enough to be in every game really. Need to try to take care of any teams that are not ranked. Will be difficult. The chances we beat all 7 would be pretty low to the statisticians. I say we slip up on one of them but beat a ranked team. That is 7 wins. Well that is my semi delusional hope anyway.

Last edited:
I think Miami finally found the answer to their QB question. 9-3 this season for them wouldn't surprise me at all.
Think Cristobal is the real deal too. Getting rid of the "turnover chain," and changing the "culture" impresses me a ton. Wonder if we get Van Dyke if our qb coach isn't a TX high school coach in disguise.

agree 100% just enough to keep them honest and here is to hoping the coaching upgrade on that side of the ball does exactly that
If you have in the conference the best Rb, best pair of corners, top 3 lb unit, and a huge veteran ol, a groza winning senior pk, you shouldn’t be struggling to get to six wins.

I think Miami finally found the answer to their QB question. 9-3 this season for them wouldn't surprise me at all.
Yeah. The kid we wanted badly.

Same with NC State and Kentucky - QBs we were in on early, chased hard after, and lost our on.

We also were after the kid who may end up starter for ND.

Dino can identify QB talent for sure.

BC is better than Louisville. They will win 7-9 games IMO.

I feel like BC/Syracuse has to show up the season prior to get a preseason bump the following year. Irrelevant really until they play football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom