Productivity | Syracusefan.com

Productivity

NKR1978

Living Legend
On a normal week during basketball season I probably work at about a 6/10 productivity rate. Since the Big East Tournament I've been hovering around a 1.3. It isn't even a matter of "checking the board" because it is ALWAYS up on either my phone, iPad, work laptop, personal laptop or work desktop.

This is the greatest time of year when your team is still playing.

F Indiana

On a normal week during basketball season I probably work at about a 6/10 productivity rate. Since the Big East Tournament I've been hovering around a 1.3. It isn't even a matter of "checking the board" because it is ALWAYS up on either my phone, iPad, work laptop, personal laptop or work desktop.

This is the greatest time of year when your team is still playing.

F Indiana

6/10 is pretty good... are you a CEO?

As a university staff member who's underpaid, in a position that is generally ted on by students, I usually don't have much motivation anyway, but since it's spring break week and the students are gone, and my boss isn't here, there's really no motivation going right now other than being motivated to read this board.

...and yes, for those who are wondering, I work in Residence Life.

As a university staff member who's underpaid, in a position that is generally ted on by students, I usually don't have much motivation anyway, but since it's spring break week and the students are gone, and my boss isn't here, there's really no motivation going right now other than being motivated to read this board.

...and yes, for those who are wondering, I work in Residence Life.

Ha - yeah, I can't imagine getting anything done in that position. I've had clients in my office and I've refreshed the board while sort of half paying attention to them. I do it under the guise of "looking something up on their case."

I am useless at work with this overhanging me...at least tomorrow I am going to UGA for judging design awards and will be busy...usfter that I'm a wreck until the game.

I am useless at work with this overhanging me...at least tomorrow I am going to UGA for judging design awards and will be busy...usfter that I'm a wreck until the game.
What kind of design awards?

What kind of design awards?
American Society of landscape Architects (ASLA)...for students. I have been doing this for several years here @ UGA...same when I lived in FL @ UF.

Today I had 5 clients back to back and the next thing I know, it's 5:00 and the afternoon has whizzed by! It helps to be in a profession where you must have intense personal interaction. Tomorrow I have 5 clients, too. Before I know it, it'll be game time. Woo hoooooo! I would be doomed if it were any other way.

I've spent all day either on this board, or walking up and down our hall, randomly trying to high five people. Its Wednesday folks!

im payed to be on the computer so this board, the IU board and firstrow are always tabbed for 8 hours a day.

I've spent all day either on this board, or walking up and down our hall, randomly trying to high five people. Its Wednesday folks!
Tooooooooooooooooo-morrow, tomorrow,
The game is tomorrow.
It's only a daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay aaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaay!

Tooooooooooooooooo-morrow, tomorrow,
The game is tomorrow.
It's only a daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay aaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaay!
Tomorrow is today on the east coast!!! Tomorrow is still tomorrow for me tho, I still have a couple hours of today left. But in 3 hours and 40 minutes, tomorrow is today and today is yesterday! And tomorrow my friends (or today depending on where you live) tomorrow, we beat Indiana.

You catching what I'm throwing?
Picking up what I'm putting down?
Drinking what I'm pouring?

I've been drinking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online