Professor Swag Daddy | Syracusefan.com

Professor Swag Daddy

Ozone!

Graphics Wizard
Since Coach Monroe is our lead recruiter, perhaps having him teach recruiting to the rest of the staff would be a way to improve our overall recruiting!

What are your thoughts?

1F98DEE1-F983-4A9F-BA40-5F332552704B.jpeg

Agreed and there are skills sets that are able to be brought out with proper coaching.

If Swag was Single hed give Eric a run on Friday nights:)

The jury is still out on coach who's had multiple All-Americans and two players drafted last year?
He coaches safeties...aside from Cisco (while we had him) I think that's been one of thee weaker units on defense for a few seasons. To say he's an excellent on-field coach right now is a stretch in my opinion.

Swag Daddy is very out of our league if we are being honest. But I’m all for paying whatever that man wants lol

He coaches safeties...aside from Cisco (while we had him) I think that's been one of thee weaker units on defense for a few seasons. To say he's an excellent on-field coach right now is a stretch in my opinion.

Correct. He coaches the safeties and for some reason is the passing game coordinator. West coaches the cornerbacks.

Hes put more kids in the nfl than any other coach
I gave him credit for Cisco - what other safety from SU in in the NFL?

We didn't have a special teams coach and have Dixon and Hofrichter in the NFL so that argument is shot

He's the best recruiter we have on staff - and that's his value. I question the on-field coaching

We didn't have a special teams coach and have Dixon and Hofrichter in the NFL so that argument is shot

He's the best recruiter we have on staff - and that's his value. I question the on-field coaching
He's worked with all the DB's through the years, Corner and nickles as well. That includes Trill and Meli but a players ability to make the NFL is not the only determination of a successful coach. Maximizing a player's ability and getting the most prduction from your unit factors in as well. We had D2 safties when Monroe first got here. Guys like Daivon Ellison, Rodney Williams Cordy and Whitner had no business being Acc safeties Monroe has gotten production out of guys like Foster, Hanna and Carter early in their career. Jordan Martin was doing well until he got hurt. Monroe knows his stuff. His enthusiam is contagious and guys play with confidence/swag under his mentorship.

Lustig was special teams coordinator when Hofrichter was here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom