Proof that we could have beaten Louisville in the NC game... | Syracusefan.com

Proof that we could have beaten Louisville in the NC game...

cto

Administrator
In college ice hockey, Yale lost to Quinnipiac three times this season, including the final game of the ECAC tournament. Tonight Yale beat Quinnipiac in the NCCA title game at the "Frozen Four."

In college hockey, Quinnipiac beat Yale three times during this season. Tonight Yale beat Quinnipiac in the NC game at the "Frozen Four."

Only proof I needed was that we beat them at Louisville, we would have beaten them in the Done minus a few knucklehead moves down the stretch and before exhaustion set in we were up 16 at MSG. Of course those could also be proof that they would beat us :)

In college ice hockey, Yale lost to Quinnipiac three times this season, including the final game of the ECAC tournament. Tonight Yale beat Quinnipiac in the NC title game at the "Frozen Four."
First ever title for Yale Hockey. Amazing. Go Bulldogs.

Actually Union beat Brown in the ECAC tournament finals, and Yale in the semi finals. My nephew used to be a goalie for Union, and was at all of the games. I watched part or most of the games. Union lost to Quinnipiac in the Eastern regional finals, after first beating Boston College. ECAC must have been incredible this year. Two teams in the final, not including Union who won the ECAC tournament. And great for the state of Conn. to have the 2 finalists. And last year Union was in the frozen four. They have been dominating ice hockey of late. Yale did lose 3 times to Quinnipiac. I just checked, they lost to them in the ECAC finals consolation 3rd place game for the 3rd loss.
Aside from all of this I KNOW we would have beaten Louisville. Too bad we did not get the chance.

So you guys would've beaten us in the title game because Yale beat Quinnipac in hockey?

We already knew we could have beaten them. But I don't think we would have. They were on a mission and MCW left his game in DC, Southerland in New York. We would have needed MCW vs. Indiana and South in the BET.

So you guys would've beaten us in the title game because Yale beat Quinnipac in hockey?

Congratulations on winning it all but its time for you to go home. Prowling on other teams boards a week after your win looking for slights to your team is a bit pathetic. Congrats again ... And off you go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom