PS: Syracuse basketball's Dajuan Coleman taking advantage of rehab-free summer | Syracusefan.com

PS: Syracuse basketball's Dajuan Coleman taking advantage of rehab-free summer

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse, N.Y. – The sweats pours off Dajuan Coleman. His shirt is drenched. A small towel is no match for the moisture on his neck and brow.

As Coleman wraps up his conditioning session with strength coach Ryan Cabiles, he smiles. The summer chores of conditioning, drill work and scrimmaging all come as gifts to Coleman, who is experiencing his first rehab-free off-season since the summer between his senior year at Jamesville-DeWitt High School and his freshman year at Syracuse...

proxy.jpg

Syracuse basketball's Dajuan Coleman taking advantage of rehab-free summer

I had kind of forgotten how close to the season it was last year before Dajuan was able to practice. Excited to see what he can do with a full offseason. He's an easy kid to cheer for.

Don't put the ball down in the post! Gonna get stripped. Hope he learned.

"I can actually tell that my game is improving,'' Coleman said. "When I was out, I was just trying to get back on the court. Now, I can feel my game getting a lot better."
^ this gives me a boner
Dont choke on it!

Don't put the ball down in the post! Gonna get stripped. Hope he learned.

setting the bar pretty low for the alleged big man coach

Gotta love this kid. He deserves success, and think he shows us what we've been looking for from him this year, and consistently so.

PC is gonna be tough to get minutes from since we need that anchor on D. But, in his time out there and games where he's better fit to play more, would love to see him get offensive looks. He passes well which will open up things for the shooters, and with some more lift can show off his touch down low.

Excited to see him healthy as he's been in a long time. Do work DC!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom